Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Influence, Hot lather & The Quattro:

Today's shave was awesome! After nice, hot & relaxing shower, I went with my "go to" brand Soap Commander and their very rich "Influence" scented soap. The scent is a rich pipe tobacco, cherry & a fulled bodied black tea scent. And to finish off today's shave, I went the matching aftershave balm which adds a touch of menthol to the already amazing post shave feel:


The Schick Quattro was like a hot knife through butter on my beard mainly due to the fact that I broke out my shave scuttle today. There's a 90% chance that I will be using this more often now that we have started to see snow & below freezing temperatures:


As I stated a moment ago, the Schick Quattro was like a hot knife through butter. I was squeaky clean after just 2 passes and I only had to touch up one usual trouble spot.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...