Monday, October 9, 2017

Mountain Man & The Mach 3:

Today's shave was pretty good. Stirling Soaps and their Mountain Man scented soap pretty much saved today's shave and kept me from getting cut far worse than I did. Gillette has fallen back onto some old & very bad habits. More on that in a moment. The scent on this soap is Stirling's take on Creed's Silver Mountain Water cologne which is insanely exspensive. So if you want this specific scent and not break the bank, this soap is perfect for you. And to finish off today's shave, I paired it with good old Pinaud's Clubman:


The Gillette Mach 3 & Mach 3 Turbo must go. I switched these blades out twice for new blades and they still got me. A brand new blade shouldn't grab me like that. And BOTH new blades really tugged and pulled a lot which shouldn't happen especially if they are new. The Gillette Track 2 doesn't do that and neither does my Gillette Fusion or my Shield razors. The Schick Quattro also doesn't do that either. So I will be getting rid of the Gillette Mach 3 series.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...