Thursday, October 5, 2017

Mail Call: Lukie Games:

Today's mail call is from Lukie Games and it did help some. More on that in another blog post. To get my Super Nintendo up and running, I needed a power supply & AV cable. I also got a couple of specialty bits because I'm dealing with old cartridges that might need some internal care for various reasons that would take too long to list:


They could have done better at packing the order than they did because UPS is really rough on packages like this:


I also needed a new controller & I went ahead and bought Mortal Kombat 2 again:


I was very pleased with my purchase & service and all of these items worked very well under the circumstances but that's going to be my next blog post.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...