Friday, October 13, 2017

Mail Call: Lukie Games:

Man lots of goodies came in today. My Mortal Kombat collection is now complete. I've gotten all that I want to get game wise now. So unless I do a Raspberry Pi retro gaming build, this is the very last video game based mail call that I will be getting. I don't need anymore games at this point. I also picked up the classic Street Fighter 2 Turbo Hyper Fighting as well:


I also managed to get a couple of controllers:


It came packaged better this time around instead of the bag like last time and the best part is that it's one day early from the scheduled time:


All in all I'm pleased with this video game mail call and I'm happy to say that my gaming collection is complete. I'm done and have gotten all that I want to get in terms of retro gaming. The only other thing I can see myself getting would be Sniper Elite 4 on Steam and I'm waiting for the price to come way down on it before downloading it. $213 dollars is way too much money for a game.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...