Wednesday, October 4, 2017

TTFFC Mixed & The Quattro:

Good old Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman delivers yet another top shelf performance. This is my "Mixed Soap" and the Play it again Sam which is Lime & Ginger Ale seems to stand out which is incredible. It reminds me of Canada Dry Ginger Ale with a hint of fresh squeezed lime juice. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Pinaud's Clubman aftershave which seems to pair perfectly with this soap:


The Schick Quattro was great but it was also the last shave on this blade which I have to get more of because I seemed to have forgotten to buy some. I also went ahead and switched out my Track 2, and both the Mach 3 & Mach 3 Turbo. Those are as cheap as DE blades are and I can really afford to switch them out after so many shaves and now that I'm no longer shaving daily or frequently, they will last quite a while so my costs go down even further. Now I can't do that too much with the Fusion blades just yet but it's looking like I'll be able to with in the next few months. I also can't do it with Gillette's new Shield blades either. Those are $25 dollars for 4 and are my most expensive & comfortable blades to date.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...