Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Mail Call! Wind Meter, Retro Pi case & Controller:

I love it when I get some goodies in the mail. I had forgotten about this mail call from Amazon until it arrived today. I ordered a new anemometer which tells the wind speed and temperature it doesn't tell the barometric pressure though. I also got me another retropie case which came with a mini screwdriver and it installed very easily too. I also got a brand new turbo controller. Unfortunately it does NOT work with my Xbox 360 which is fine because it does work with the retropie:


Here's the way it came packed. It took a while before it got here due to some kind delay:


The wind meter is long range precision rifle shooting. I'm pleased with this mail call but disappointed a little bit with the controller not working with my Xbox 360.





I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...