Thursday, October 5, 2017

My SNES Failed:

Well I tried ladies & gentlemen. As I suspected if it worked, it would be half way decent at best. Well I was NOT expecting it to work at all but got quite a shock when it did. I first tried Final Fight and when I heard the sound of it, I tripped out in a good way:


The sound was beyond belief if not perfect. But as you can see below, the picture was awful. It also had trouble playing the game itself. So I tried Mortal Kombat 2 and it was almost as bad and I just bought it. So for this Super Nintendo to fire up after being in storage since the mid 90's and being exposed to both the elements & extreme temperatures is simply mind blowing:


This Super Nintendo has been out in the rain and everything. Mainly because I didn't think back then that these types of games would make a come back like they have. So I ended up getting a Retrobit Trio today from G2K Games.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...