Thursday, October 12, 2017

Mail Call! Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements:

Today's mail call is from Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements and it's pretty sweet too. I ordered 2 shampoo bars (C.a.D. & Cavendish), Pumpkin 3.14 shave soap to go with my left over Autumn Factory from last year which is a little over half of a bottle & I finally got the full matching set of C.a.D. in terms of the shave soap and aftershave which is my all time favorite scent from PAA:


They're still fast as usual and packed for nuclear war which is a good thing. Post office is extremely rough on packages. I ordered all of this on Monday and here it is Thursday and I have product in hand and it was an observed holiday Monday which means banks & post offices were closed:


I'm tickled pink with this mail call and can't wait to place my next order. They've got a few old classics that are still around that I want to try.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...