Saturday, October 7, 2017

Turkish Bath & The Shield:

Tonight's shave was great. After a nice hot & relaxing shower, I went with Jeeves of Hudson Street and their Turkish Bath scented soap which is now called "Barbershop". The scent is a "1920's era Barbershop" scent with a really deep & rich tobacco top note. And to finish off tonight's shave I went with Stirling Soap's "Barbershop" scented aftershave to add a little sweetness to the post shave aroma:


I went ahead and installed a fresh new blade on my Gillette Shield & it had no issues at all removing my 5 day old barbed wire beard. In fact it only took 2 passes to get that sheet of ice post shave feel. I also had almost NO stinging or burning with the styptic pencil or the aftershave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...