Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Retropie Case:

As everyone knows, I tried the Nintendo retropie case and it did look great but that was where the positives ended. So I ordered this one and it's awesome. Here's the link to this case: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011RBJUOC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . It fits like a glove and comes with mini screwdriver which makes installing it a snap. It was less than $7 U.S. dollars and is built like a tank:


Like I said, it fits like custom made glove:


I put it together to see how well it fits and to check on something and the info was correct:


You have to take it back apart to gain access to the micro SD card which was no problem:


Micro SD card was reformatted & re flashed and now everything is ready to go:


I couldn't be happier with this retropie case. It's rock solid and performs great and was stupid easy to installed. I should have gotten this one instead the Kintaro NES case.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...