Tuesday, October 17, 2017

My New Retropie Controller:

In addition to a new retropie case, I also got a new turbo controller from Amazon. Sadly it did NOT work on the Xbox 360 but I will try again because it is working great on the Retropie now that I've got a Final Fight game going and have mapped out the controller. I also managed to get the turbo button to work as well. I'll just keep it with my retropie gaming system for now:


Basically it's looking like my Xbox 360 is strictly "Xbox 360 products ONLY" at this point. This is kindly why I got into the retro gaming world with the retropie system. As long as it's equipped with and operates off of a USB cable, I can use it on my retropie.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...