Sunday, October 15, 2017

PAA's Shampoo Bars:

Man oh man I love these shampoo bars from Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements. I chose their Cavendish scent which can be seen on the left and it's a true Cavendish pipe tobacco scent. I started using it first and it's simply phenomenal. No more dry itchy scalp and the issues that come with it are also disappearing as well. They generate a ton of lather too. To use you simply rub the bar onto your head a few times and work the lather into your hair and simply rinse:


Right now Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements are the only ones who offer shampoo bars. All in all I'm hooked on these shampoo bars. I will definitely keep buying these. I really can't wait to try the C.a.D. scented puck but it will be a while because I'm really enjoying the Cavendish scented one.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...