Saturday, October 21, 2017

Proraso Green & The Shield:

Man oh man that shave was excellent. After a nice, hot and relaxing shower, I went with a modern day classic, Proraso Green which has an incredible "Menthol & Eucalyptus" scent to it. Combined with Cremo Cooling shave cream as a pre shave, the menthol chill was excellent. And to put the finish touch on my shave, I finished it off with another blast of menthol in the form of Osage Rub which makes the post shave feel even better:


The Gillette Shield was perfect. I was squeaky clean in just 2 passes which was my goal. A close, smooth & clean shave with minimal passes that's extremely comfortable. I also had to make a decision tonight that I didn't want to. From now on my shave of the day blog posts will be in the Google Plus communities only. The reason being is because of the liberals/snowflakes. They have NO honor, courage and get "offended" at everything. So you can blame them for this decision. They've already reported several friends of mine in the Face Book groups for spam over the littlest thing that was nothing. And since I blog, I'm more than likely going to be next. So from now on, all they get is a photo. Twitter might be a different story.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...