Sunday, October 15, 2017

Pumpkin 3.14, Autumn Factory & The Track 2:

Today's shave was awesome & smells very delicious. After a nice, hot & relaxing shower, I went with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements and their classic fall scent Pumpkin 3.14 which has an incredible hearty pumpkin pie scent. And to finish it off today's shave, I went with their Autumn Factory aftershave splash which is epic. It has more of a sweet pumpkin scent like you would get with a pumpkin custard pie instead of a hearty version. The aftershave also has many different elements to it. To my nose, I think of a fresh baked pumpkin custard pie in late October with the leaves changing color and it's been left near an open window to cool:


The 1970 Gillette Track 2 was nothing short of phenomenal. I got squeaky clean post shave feel in just 3 passes. I got so close today that I could probably get away with not shaving for about a week but if I do that, I would look like grizzly Adams if I did. I also got almost no burn from Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's Autumn Factory which is NOT normal. It still burned some due to the alcohol, cinnamon & clove but it wasn't over the top like it use to be.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...