Thursday, October 26, 2017

Turkish Bath & The Fusion:

Tonight's shave was great. After a nice, hot & relaxing shower, I went with Jeeves of Hudson Street their what use to be called Turkish Bath scent which is now known as their Barbershop scent. It has a deep & rich premium pipe tobacco top note in addition to talcum powder & musk. And to finish off tonight's shave, I paired it with Old Spice aftershave. Get the bottle without the sprayer if you want the good version of the aftershave which is where I screwed up some time back:


The Gillette Fusion was perfect. I was squeaky clean after just 2 passes. I went across the grain on my cheeks and moustache area and against the grain on my neck area during the 2nd pass which was a much more comfortable shave for me rather than strictly against the grain on the 2nd pass.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...