Sunday, June 17, 2018

Atmotic & The 207:

Happy Father's day my friends. Today's shave was great and way better than yesterday's shave which was not posted thank goodness. Today I went with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements and one of their newest scents "Atmotic" which is awesome. The scent on this is Aged Oak wood, Dogwood and Patchouli with a hint of ginger. To my nose it kindly reminds me of Dragon's Blood with a hint of musk and it's bold and strong which is an extremely good thing. If you don't have the matching aftershave splash, it goes well with Aqua Velva Ice Blue which is what I finished off my shave with today, along with any Musk based aftershave and English Leather also pairs well with it:


The 207 was perfect yet again. You know you got a good shave when the last shave was less than 24 hours ago with a Gillette Fusion that resulted in extreme razor burn and you shave with a straight today and didn't get any sting from an alum block after doing 3 passes on irritated skin that has not had time to heal at all. Oh I do have a Belgium Coticule coming and as far as I know, It's scheduled to arrive this coming Friday. I'm now done with buying stones. Once I tried that Coticule edge, that was it. I don't want to shave with anything but a Coticule edge now. As I stated in another post, I have met my "go to" edge and stone.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...