Friday, June 8, 2018

C.a.D. & The 430:

Today's shave was nothing short of phenomenal. I was craving another but unique barbershop scent so I grabbed Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's C.a.D. scented soap which has a 1970's & 1980's Original Barbersol canned shave foam scent. And to finish off this shave, I went with the matching aftershave splash which lasts about 18 hours before fading:


I came extremely close to where I needed to be on the stones with the 430 straight razor. So I stopped & took it to my fire hose strop for 10 round trips & that was exactly what the razor needed. From there it was like climbing out of a mack truck & into a brand new Cadillac Seville Sedan. I will be doing a Japanese Natural water stone video here in a little while. There should be no problems this time around considering that I'm  not going to be doing a lot of work. Once I get finished on the Japanese natural stone, it should be like climbing into a new Rolls Royce.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...