Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Grape Soda & The 430:

Today's shave was really good. I got to craving something unique so I went with KShave Worx & their delicious smelling "Grapelicious" scented soap which is a very strong grape soda scent. And to finish off this shave, I went with their matching aftershave splash which is witch hazel based:


The 430 was good but not quite great. One more honing session using Dr. Matt's under running water technique using my Norton 8K & my ILR and I should be exactly where I want to be. I've got some goodies coming in that will allow me to make videos including some over head shots, another soap from Soap Commander that I've already got the matching aftershave balm for & I also have Carrie's book coming in. I also went ahead & ordered a new Gold Dollar 207 from Strike Gold Shave with a Coticule edge on it because I never shaved off of a Coticule before. My honing video didn't quite work out because it was simply too long & wouldn't allow me to optimize it or upload it. And when I tried to do it in 2 different videos, the file became corrupted & I had to delete it. So it will be a little while before I do a honing video and/or shave video. They're suppose to start remodeling our bathroom this coming Monday & there's no telling how long that's going to take.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...