Tuesday, June 26, 2018

WTF Cuban Tobacco & The 207:

This morning's shave ended up being great. Today is Tobacco Tuesday and so I went with Wet The Face and their fabulous Cuban Tobacco scented soap. The scent on this soap is a semi sweet Cuban Havana Cigar type of scent. And to finish off this morning's shave, I went full tilt and splashed on a healthy dose of the matching aftershave splash which is equally rich and bold:


This was the end of the line for the ZY 430. It was sharp and had no trouble removing my beard with the one swipe that I did with it, but it was far from comfortable. So I grabbed my 207 and it was perfect. I ended up with a slick as black ice post shave feel after 3 passes with the 207 which is all I'm going to use until I can some more razors in my collection.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...