Sunday, June 10, 2018

Optimism & The 430:

Tonight's shave felt great & was perfect. Tonight I went with Soap Commander & their fabulous "Optimism" scented soap. The scent is a semi sweet pear, plum & bergamot. And to finish off this shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm which adds a touch of menthol to the already incredible post shave feel:


The 430 was perfect. I was squeaky clean after just 2.5 passes and it was like a hot knife through butter. My beard disappeared really quickly & the edge was stupid comfortable. No issues at all with tonight's shave & that's a very good thing. All of my video gear has arrived so I should be able to keep making videos. It will be a little bit before I can do a shave video because my bathroom is about to be remodeled completely. I'm talking full blown floor coming up type of remodeling. A new shower is going in along with new flooring & PVC crown moulding which I will really like. Plus I will be painting the bathroom which will be done after the remodeling is completed. 

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...