Thursday, June 28, 2018

Endurance & The 207:

This morning's shave was fabulous. Sorry for the delay folks. I've been crazy busy today and just barely had enough time to photograph and shave before going out the door this morning. Today I was craving a Vintage Old Spice scent so I went with Soap Commander and their fabulous Endurance Take Charge experience which includes but is not shown, their matching bath soap. And after I finished the take charge experience, I put on a nice healthy dose of Old Spice (modern version) aftershave splash which had a slight burn to it:


I ended up using my 207 yet again. While the edge on the 430 was good, I need to trim the heel and toe which I'm going to do a YouTube video on here shortly. I just have to charge my phone first though. I ended up getting a really nice and close 3 pass shave after switching razors: 


That's what has been causing issues with my 430. I needed to trim the heel and toe of the razor like you see on my Gold Dollar 207 shown above. Once that is done, I will reset the bevel and go from there. This should help make things a lot easier.



I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...