Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Proraso Green & The German 37:

Today's shave was decent & no it wasn't the soap or brush either. Today I needed some refreshment so I went with Proraso green which has an incredible Menthol & Eucalyptus scent to it. And to finish off today's shave, I went with good old Osage Rub which puts the menthol chill over the top of the post shave feel:


I should have switched out the blade in the German 37. This last blade was some what of a dud & so was my last 2 Gillette Silver Blue DE blades. So new blades are going into my razors. My bathroom is also about to be completely remodeled. That starts Monday which we can't wait to see. Just getting people to come out & give us an estimate has been awful. Some wouldn't even return a phone call. Yet we call the local "Honey Do Service" & they came out gave us an estimate. That's who will be doing the work. Our bathroom has a ton of repairs that's needed.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...