Friday, March 16, 2018

Mail Call: Gold Dollar 200 Razor:

Today's mail call is from my friend Anthony Esposito and it's awesome. I have missed the straight razor world pretty bad as of late & needed to get back into it. And now that I've paid off my truck, I can afford more shaving gear. The decision to return to straight razors was made for me by Gillette when they decided to go back up on their cartridges again. I simply can't afford $25 dollars for 4 cartridges that might give me around 1 month's worth of shaves if I'm lucky & I'm not in that regard. My Edwin Jagger DE 89 taking a crap on me after 4.5 years was the other reason. Unless I screw up these razors, they will pretty much last a life time:


Pay Pal made it stupid easy for me. Anthony is extremely quick to ship which is nothing unusual. I did have to wait an extra day due to the weather which was fine because it worked out perfectly for me. I shave every 2 or 3 days and when this arrived I put it to use:


In the past I had issues with Pay Pal but now that they've streamlined their account verifying process & got rid of a few people, I've been enjoying their services and things have become a lot easier. Now onto looking at some other straight razors & to check out some brand new BBQ grills.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...