Saturday, March 31, 2018

Time To Open The Other One:

Well I finished off my first Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements shampoo & conditioner bar. According to Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's order history, I bought the Cavendish scented one which is the one I finished off & this one which I just opened on October 9th, 2017. I was 12 days short of taking 7 months to finish off the Cavendish scent bar so they definitely last for those whom haven't tried these yet. Granted I didn't use it all of the time but still to get a shampoo bar to last that long isn't exactly an easy thing to do:


I will definitely be looking at getting some more of these. They cost almost nothing when you take into account at how long they last but they're about the same costs as some of your premium bottles of shampoo which is right around $5 U.S. Dollars.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...