Monday, March 12, 2018

TTFFC Mixed & The 42C:

Today's shave was great. I got to craving Through The Fire Fine Craft soaps by Maria Arman so I grabbed my mixed soap container which tends to pair very well with Pinaud's Clubman which is what I finished today's shave off with:


Oh this was the first time that I used Maria's soap in a scuttle like this and the lather was flat out epic. Maria has since changed the name of her soaps & since I'm getting low, I plan on stocking up here pretty soon. Right now I'm on a hardware kick specifically straight razors:


The 42C was great but I can definitely tell that it's almost time for a new blade. I've not decided on whether or not I'll be putting one in today or not because I just ordered a Gold Dollar 66 from Anthony Esposito. He told me that it may be Wednesday before he can get it out to me because of the weather that they're about to get in the North East. I'm also having to say good bye to a stone supplier known as Best Sharpening Stones. They've decided to stop carrying the regular sized Shapton Glass stones & go with the smaller ones which is not good at all.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...