Sunday, March 4, 2018

Proraso Green & The Doc:

Man oh man what a great shave. After yesterday's shave, I had quite a bit of whiskers left over and combined with fast beard growth, I needed to shave. So I grabbed Proraso Green which is a modern day classic. The scent on this soap is Menthol & Eucalyptus which was very refreshing. And to add even more freshness to the shave, I finished it off with a healthy dose of Osage Rub:


The doc with a Perma-Sharp blade was excellent. This was only the 2nd shave on this blade so I should have 1 or 2 more shaves left on it. The doc is a bit of a blade eater. So if you have a tough beard like I do, subtract 1 or 2 shaves from your longest lasting blade in this specific razor. I was squeaky clean & slick as black ice after 3 passes.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...