Saturday, March 24, 2018

Stone Storage:

I've got so many water stones now that I needed something to store them in. So earlier tonight, I grabbed a small plastic tote from Walmart to store my stones in. I also plan on adding a couple more stones here pretty soon:


I was a little reluctant to put my soft Arkansas oil stone in there since it's stored in a very nice wooden box but I figured why not:


My next couple of stones will be synthetics. I need to rebuild my lower to mid range back up & there's a strong possibility that I might toss out what's left of my Norton 4/8K combo stone. That's if I don't get a certain razor I found on EBay first which I've always wanted.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...