Thursday, March 1, 2018

Optimism & The DE 89:

Man oh man what a great shave I got today, wow. After a nice, hot & relaxing shower, I went with my go to brand Soap Commander and their fabulous "Optimism" scented soap. The scent is a fabulous Pear, Plum & Bergamot scent. If you added a little spice to it, you would almost have an Asian plum type scent. And to finish off today's shave, I went the matching aftershave balm which was an extra nice touch today & then some:


My Edwin Jagger DE 89 razor was perfect today & is going to be my only razor that I use from here on out for a while along with the Gillette Silver Blue blades. This combo was my go to razor & blade choice for almost 2 years when I first started nearly 5 years ago now. No matter how sensitive your skin is, this specific razor is extremely comfortable & really easy to master. Today I was squeaky clean after just 2.5 passes & I had no irritation either.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...