Sunday, March 18, 2018

Mountain Man & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave was phenomenal. I got to craving a cologne scent so I went with Stirling Soaps and their classic Mountain Man scent which is Stirling's take on Creed's Silver Mountain Water Cologne scent which is extremely expensive. Thankfully Stirling's is just as strong & rich and won't set you back as much as Creed will. And to finish off today's shave, I paired it with Pinaud's Clubman aftershave. It seems to pair extremely well with Stirling's Mountain man but it's not an exact match though:


The Black Diamond was phenomenal. I hit it out of the park with this specific edge but I may have gotten it a tiny bit too sharp so I will be checking out some Belgium Coticules here pretty soon. I'm also going to be looking at something special for my natural water stones which I will let you know about when the time comes. I want it to be a surprise.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...