Wednesday, March 28, 2018

WTF Cuban Tobacco & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave was great. Today I went with Wet The Face Soaps & their fantastic Cuban Tobacco scented soap which a is fresh semi sweet tobacco scent. And to finish off today's shave I went with the matching aftershave splash:


The black diamond turned out great. I first stropped it on the smooth leather but then went back to the fire hose strop because I wasn't sure about the edge. But after a couple of strokes during the 1st pass, I immediately went back & did 10 round trips on the fire hose strop and from there on it was gold. Beautiful & stupid comfortable edge & as smooth as black ice after 3.5 passes. After the shave I went & did 10 round trips on the fire hose strop which should be more than fine. If you guys don't have a vintage fire hose from Keith V. Johnson shame on you guys. His Etsy page is called TomoNagura & he's pretty fast when it comes to shipping too.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...