Friday, March 30, 2018

Turkish Bath & The 100:

Today's shave was great. Today I was craving something unique and since it's Good Friday, I decided to go with Jeeves of Hudson Street and their barbershop scented soap, Turkish Bath. They have since changed the name to "Barbershop" but the scent is a deep & rich tobacco scent with notes of fresh talcum powder. And to finish off today's shave, I went with a nice healthy dose of Old Spice aftershave splash & a nice healthy dose of Soap Commander Endurance aftershave balm which has a Vintage Old Spice scent to it:


The 100 was great but I did have to take it to my fire hose strop a couple of times during the shave which really wakes up an edge. It won't be long before I will have to touch this blade up. But I'm going to wait until I get paid because I have finally decided on some stones. I will reveal which ones I bought when I get them because I want it to be a surprise.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...