Monday, July 24, 2017

Al Sapone & The Mach 3:

This morning's shave was great. This morning I decided to go with my RazoRock Plissoft 24mm synthetic brush and RazoRock Al Sapone scented soap. The scent to my nose is a fresh but masculine Italian citrus cologne scent. And to finish off this shave, I went with a heavy dose of TN Dickinson's witch hazel which was very cool and soothing. Since I don't have the matching aftershave to this soap, I paired it with good old Clubman aftershave splash:


Stropping the Gillette Mach 3 razor really woke it up and then some, wow. I got another "ice rink" post shave feel after 3 passes which I can contribute to my beard being ultra tough and stubborn. My neck area has really cleared up since I've started using carts again along with using witch hazel after each shave. So I am extremely happy with the shaves I've been getting.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...