Monday, July 17, 2017

Lemon Chill & The Proshield:

This morning's shave was extremely good. I needed a menthol fix so I grabbed Stirling Soap Company's lemon chill scented soap which has an epic amount of menthol. The scent kindly reminds me of a lemon meringue pie or pastry. And to finish off this morning's shave, I went with Stirling's glacial lemon chill aftershave balm which was the icing on the cake:


Putting the Gillette Fusion Proshield on the stones proved to be an excellent decision. There was no tugging or pulling at all like there was yesterday and the razor had no problem going through my barbed wire stubble. I managed to get another "ice rink" post shave feel in my usual 2.5 passes. I don't know how many shaves I've got on this one but it's looking like that I will be getting roughly about the same as I did with the 1st one that came with the razor.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...