Tuesday, July 25, 2017

TTFFC Mixed & The Mach 3:

This morning's shave was great. After a nice, hot and relaxing shower, I grabbed my Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman mixed soap container and my Omega 10049 Professional Boar brush. And to finish off my shave, I went with my usual aftershave splash:


The Gillette Mach 3 was exceptional this morning. I got another "ice rink" post shave feel after only 2 passes which is perfect for me. Stropping the Mach 3 blades has proven to be extremely beneficial because not only are they more comfortable but they're lasting much longer than they normally would have without stropping.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...