Saturday, July 22, 2017

Honor & The Proshield:

Today's shave was great. Today I went with my personal favorite brand Soap Commander and their modern day classic "Honor" which is their take on a "Barbershop" scent. It's some where between Phoenix Shaving's C.a.D. which is a stronger 1970's version of the classic canned foam and Fine's American Blend which is their take on the 2003 version of YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme that has a little hint of Gaiac wood added to the mix. And to finish off this epic shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm:


This razor was epic today! I got another "ice rink" post shave feel in just 2 passes and the razor had no issues at all gliding across my skin and had no problems of getting rid of my barbed wire stubble either. Wow what a shave. The "buffing style strokes" I used yesterday on the stones made a huge difference. I also managed to get a brand new Mach 3 handle which came with 2 cartridges which I plan on trying next with my wet shaving routine.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...