Saturday, July 29, 2017

Latha Limon & The Mach 3:

This morning's shave was great. I needed a Barrister & Mann fix this morning so I grabbed my Latha Limon which has an incredible lemon, orange and rose scent and my Omega 10049 Professional boar brush. The orange and rose really make the lemon pop in the scent. And to finish off this morning's shave, I paired it with Stirling Soap's Glacial Lemon Chill aftershave balm:


The Gillette Mach 3 performed really well this morning. I managed to get another ice rink post shave feel after just 2.5 passes which is about normal for me. I'll be doing a detailed post on cartridges and why I'm using them later on. People have been asking why and the main reasons for me is skin issues and to show people who use these that they can be used with a traditional shave soap and brush. What  I didn't know was the fact that they can be re honed/sharpened until I tried it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...