Wednesday, July 19, 2017

C.O. Bigelow & The Doc:

This morning's shave was fantastic. I went with C.O. Bigelow and their menthol and eucalyptus scented cream (re branded Proraso green ladies & gentlemen) which I'm nearly out of but not for long. I plan on getting a puck of the Proraso green next pay day. And to finish off this shave, I went with a double dose of Skin Bracer Original formula:


The doc was great this morning. I got another "ice rink" post shave feel after 3 passes. My neck area didn't get chewed up too bad this time around but I have a feeling that skipping a day would be in my best interest to give my skin a break. I'm still going to use cartridges on a regular basis and there's a couple that I really want to try with my wet shaving routine. The first one is my old favorite, the Mach 3 turbo then I want to try the Gillette Trac 2, the regular Mach 3 and the Schick Hydro 5 which is more expensive than the Gillette Proshield cartridges are. I'm also planning on getting the ILR water stone here pretty soon as well.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...