Sunday, July 30, 2017

Lemon Chill & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was phenomenal. I was having a bit of an issue with my allergies this morning, so I grabbed Stirling Soaps "lemon chill" which has a lot of menthol to it. I also went with my RazoRock Plissoft brush. The scent on the soap is kindly like a lemon meringue pastry type of scent. And to finish off this shave, I went with Stirling's Glacial Lemon Chill aftershave balm:


Leave it to the Edwin Jagger DE 89 to give me one of my best shaves of all time with a DE safety razor. I got another ice rink post shave feel in 3 passes and 1 touch up spot. It's been a really long time since I've used this razor and everytime I do, it's like speaking to an old friend that I hadn't seen in a really long time. Wow what a shave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...