Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Motel Shave:

This morning's shave was great. I would have posted it this morning but the motel's Internet isn't too good. But after a nice hot shower, I went with Soap Commander and their "Honor" scented soap which is somewhere between Fine's American Blend & PAA's C.a.D. scent wise. The RazoRock Plissoft was excellent as well this morning. Only took 2 hours for it to dry this morning:


For those wondering, my annual check up at the University of Virginia went well. My doctor said everything was great and all we need to do is get rid of this and he pointed to my gut. I told him I was on a "see food diet", I see food, I eat it. He shook his head and laughed. I have to go back in a year yet again which is not a problem.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...