Saturday, July 8, 2017

High Jump 47 & The Tech:

This morning's shave was great. Today I went with good old Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements and their classic High Jump 47 scented soap. Think of walking into Admiral Byrd's barbershop back in the 1930's & 1940's. You will get a masculine citrus cologne type of scent. And to finish off this shave, I went with a nice healthy dose of Pinaud's Clubman aftershave splash:


The Gillette Ball end tech was great. I got a really nice shave in 2.5 passes. There's a spot or 2 that I could have gone back over but didn't. I was close and comfortable enough with where my shave was at. I have not quit wet shaving but I have been using Gillette's new cartridges and they're great. They are expensive though at $22 U.S. Dollars for 4 cartridges but unlike their previous ones, these actually last much longer. But I still like using the razors that I have though.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...