Friday, July 28, 2017

Vision & The Mach 3:

This morning's shave was phenomenal. Using my Omega 10049 Professional boar brush, I grabbed my shave scuttle and Soap Commander's "Vision" which is my all time favorite shave soap. And after a nice healthy dose of Aqua Velva ice blue aftershave, I finished this shave off with Soap Commander's matching aftershave balm:


Today I started with a brand new Mach 3 cartridge. 4 shaves is all I got out of the last one before switching it out. But I do plan on honing them up and seeing how many more I can get out of them afterward. I'll probably get roughly around 10 or 12 out of them give or take a little.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...