Sunday, July 23, 2017

Mountain Man & The Mach 3:

This morning's shave was excellent, wow. Today I decided to go with good old Stirling Soap Company and their "Mountain Man" scented soap. The scent is Stirling's take on "Creed's Silver Mountain Water Cologne" and it's incredible. And to finish off this shave I went with a dose of TN Dickinson's Witch Hazel (not pictured) and a double dose of my Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave splash which was the icing on the cake so to speak:


People will be wanting to hear this part for sure. The Gillette Mach 3 standard version was epic with my wet shaving routine. No nicks or cuts and no raw spots either. I managed to get another "ice rink" post shave feel in just 2.5 passes and a touch up in one of my trouble spots. This razor done way better in the tighter areas than the Gillette 5 Proshields did. More on these in another blog post. These aren't too bad at all in costs now that Gillette has started pushing their new blades that they recently released over the past couple of years.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...