Thursday, August 18, 2016

Volcano & The Doc:

This morning's shave was excellent. Sorry for the late posting ladies and gentlemen, I've been busy since this morning. But Tiki Bar's Volcano scented soap was excellent this morning. It has a semi sweet freshly sliced tropical fruit scent to it and I paired it with their Walk The Plank aftershave balm which has a sweet coconut and salt water scent to it:


The doc did great this morning as well. I ended up getting a squeaky clean post shave feel with only 3 passes but I could definitely tell that it's time to switch out the blade. Speaking of blades, this coming pay day I will be getting the alumigoose and some blades if it's in stock by then. While I enjoy the DE blades and safety razors, I prefer the straight razors and specifically the Feather Artist Club blades. They had no trouble going through my beard and unlike DE blades (apart from the Astra greens of course), they last longer. I've got a friend who has gotten 20 shaves out of 1 blade. So please don't be surprised if the Alumigoose becomes my go to razor once I get it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...