Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Go West, Tombstone & The 209:

This morning's shave was great. And since it's been a while since I've used it, I went with Tiki Bar's "Go West" which has a fresh tanned leather jacket scent. It's as if you walked into a Harley Davidson shop and took a whiff of a brand new jacket. And you can't go wrong with PAA's Tombstone aftershave which has a gun powder, leather, geranium, tobacco and rose water scent. I need to get the matching set of Tombstone man, wow:


The 209 has been awesome. This is the second shave in a row where I've gotten a 3 pass squeaky clean post shave with it. In terms of post shave feel, I literally have an ice rink. No joke because when I put on the Tombstone aftershave, I got zero burn from the aftershave. I didn't get any burn from my alum block either which is awesome.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...