Wednesday, August 3, 2016

11235 & The Doc:

This morning has been a total cluster freak. Sorry for the late posting ladies and gentlemen, but this morning's shave around 11:30 AM eastern daylight time was good. Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's 11235 scented soap was great and Barbasol brisk goes perfectly with it. The doc didn't do to good this morning because of too many shaves on this specific blade. More on that in a bit, possibly a new razor in the works:


It's looking like this razor will be used when I have irritation or a bad cut if and/or when this happens. Even after 3 passes, I didn't get smooth. After this airport fiasco which started last night, I have driven over 700 miles in the last 24 hours with only 6 hours worth of sleep. The airport in Charlotte, NC is terrible and has no brain. 2 flights cancelled and my uncle's was one them and people were cussing according to my uncle. Basically what happened was that lightning had hit the radar at the local airport where we was suppose to pick him up and it takes 1 hour to get there and Charlotte didn't help matters at all. So we get down there and we have wait over 2 hours for flight that's showing delayed on the boards, but the flight wasn't updated to cancelled. So I drove back home which makes 2 hours of driving and I'm not done yet. No sooner than I get home, I get a PM from my cousin about all of this. They gave my uncle another ticket to Knoxville, TN's airport which is 3 hours away one way and I had been awake for over 13 hours at that point. So to make a long story short, I ended up driving another 6.5 hours on top of what I had driver earlier and I didn't get home and go to bed until 6 AM eastern daylight time. So over the last 24 hours I have driven 8.5 hours at 75 MPH.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...