Monday, August 1, 2016

Razor Clean Up Part 2:

Today I decided to work on my straight razors some more and I am now finished with the grinding. They still look extremely rough but there's no chips or nicks in the blades and I took out some of the excessive spine wear that these straight razors had. My next step will involve some cleaning with a wire brush attachment and then I'll begin the sanding process which will take a little while. The polishing and honing will be my last steps:


I have to wait a couple of days before I can continue on because I have to buy the wire brush attachment and I don't get paid until Wednesday. I also want to look and see what polishing attachments they have available as well. So it's going to be a little while before I'm finished.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...