Sunday, August 28, 2016

C.O. Bigelow & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was great. I decided to go with C.O. Bigelow this morning and I paired it with Skin Bracer aftershave. For those not familiar with this fabulous shave cream, it was made for C.O. Bigelow by Proraso and it's their green formula which is Eucalyptus & Menthol scented cream and it's perfect for a hot summer day and it's also good for sinus troubles as well:


The Edwin Jagger DE 89 was great especially with an Astra green blade that's only on it's second shave. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel that resembles and feels like an ice rink which is a very good thing in 2 passes. The meet up is not definite but looking good so far. It will be my first meet up that I go to if my situation allows it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...