Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Dragon's Blood & The 209:

This morning's shave was great. Reef Point Soaps are always amazing and you can't go wrong with their Dragon's Blood scented soap. And to give this shave a mice cooling effect, I paired it with Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave splash:


The 209 was simply amazing this morning. I got a squeaky clean post shave in 3 passes. I have decided to get a Shapton glass 16K water stone when I get paid again next month. The meet up is still looking good at the moment, but I may have to pull the plug on me going due to the situation with my dad. After him smoking for 50 years, it's clear that it's caught up to him. One of his hips needs to be replaced very badly and due to his lungs being in extremely bad shape, they've done put his hip surgery off once. They told him earlier this month that if they did the surgery, he wouldn't make it through it. So on 9/16/2016 which is the day before the meet up, I've got to sit by the phone and wait a little bit to see if I have to make a trip to Florida or not. So if you don't see me at the Nashville, TN meet up, this is the reason behind it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...