Monday, August 22, 2016

Pumpkin 3.14 & The Doc:

This morning's shave was great. Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's delivers yet another top shelf performance. I went with their Pumpkin 3.14 scented soap which smells like a hearty pumpkin pie with notes of cinnamon, clove and nutmeg. To to finish off the shave I went with their Autumn Factory aftershave which is the sweeter pumpkin custard pie and it burns so good. It's perfect for a cool autumn day:


And since I used the doc, I don't have to tell you what kind of post shave I got. But I can tell you that it took 3.5 passes to get the shave I got this morning and I had a fresh Feather DE blade in there. I believe my beard has gotten even tougher this past year.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...