Sunday, August 21, 2016

C.O. Bigelow & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was just what the doctor ordered and then some. C.O. Bigelow menthol is really good. I got a very nice cooling effect during my shave this morning and it's also good for people with a cold as well. Here in Virginia it's started to cool off significantly and the leaves are starting to turn color and it's been effecting my sinuses so this menthol and eucalytpus was definitely helpful. And to add an even stronger cooling effect, I paired it with Skin Bracer:


The DE 89 did an excellent job as usual. I got a nice clean shave after only 2 passes but I could tell that it was the last shave on this blade so I put my last Astra green blade in there. That was also the last of my Perma-Sharps which are an extremely comfortable blade. I'm getting dangerously low on DE blades. I'm also looking at RazoRock's DE safety razors to. I was told that the Hawk SE will be available in about 3 to 4 weeks.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...